Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hello! Welcome to my hyper-clichéd travel blog!

So under the pressure of family/many of my friends, I have decided to create a blog outlining my international exploits for the next year. For those of you who don't know, I will be studying at Albert-Ludwigs-Universität in Freiburg, Germany :)

Freiburg is located in the extreme Southwestern corner of Germany, not far from the border of France (perfect for spontaneous excursions to the Riviera). It has the reputation of being the sunniest and warmest city in Germany, so it should be a welcome respite from the vile Montreal winter, to which I have yet to grow accustom.



As long as I don't have to read a German translation of The Murder of Charles the Good by GALBERT OF BRUGES, all will be well.


No comments:

Post a Comment